ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a team of passionate and motivated gardeners who started tending to plants and outdoor spaces on the Northern Beaches over 12 years ago. We love every aspect of designing, maintaining and building outdoor spaces. The biggest win for us, always, is seeing the results of our work and transforming gardens for people to truly enjoy. Gardening continues to be a rewarding, satisfying and creative experience and we firmly believe that a beautiful green space works wonders for the soul!
We are dedicated to nurturing our clients’ gardens. Whether you’re in need of an extra pair of hands, or requ
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the planning, scheduling and managing of projects
• Responsible for all breakdown, preventative and routine maintenance activities.
• Manage and provide guidance, support and direction to the garden maintenance team.
• Planting, hedging, trimming, and all general maintenance.
• Mowing lawns with push on lawnmowers, using whipper snipper
• Fertilising, mulching and maintaining the health of all plants with identification and prevention of diseases.
• Ability to safely use mechanical gardening equipment.
• Knowledge on installation + maintenance of irrigation
• Knowledge of pest and weed control.
• Construction of paving, pathways and retaining walls.
• Be safety wise and able to understand and implement OH&S methods and procedures.
• Have good computer skills and familiar with Microsoft office – use of Word, Excel and Outlook
To be successful in this role you must:
• Have the proven ability to lead and manage a growing and diverse team.
• Be an expert in coordinating and leading staff and contractors over multiple locations.
• Have a ‘can-do attitude’ & be physically fit and strong.
• Have exceptional planning and organisational skills & the ability to multitask.
• Be committed to the job at hand until it is completed in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
• Have exceptional customer service skills.
• Have strong verbal & written communication skills.
You have already applied for this job!
You are applying for...
Your application has been submitted
We will save your responses so you don't have to do this again next time you apply.
You can choose to appear in tradie search by editing your profile in the TRADIE HUB when logged in to TRADE-O, but for now we won't share your information unless you apply for a job.
Wait! didn't I already give you my name & email?
Yes, but for privacy reasons we keep your personal account login information separate!
Contact & Location
Your Trade Background
(If we don't have your trade let us know.)
For best results ensure your resume is up to date, includes all of your recent employment history and at least two professional references.
Industry Qualifications & Licences
If you don't have all of these, that's ok. Just skip ahead to the drivers licence qustion
(We highly recommend you upload a copy here)
(If you have one)