ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hawes Construction Services was founded in 2008 and has been in both the Residential & Commercial sector of the Building Industry ever since.
We are a family owned and operated business that prides themselves on quality workmanship and an extreme knowledge within our industry to ensure all jobs we complete are of the utmost standard.
Specializing in Steel & Timber Frames for both Residential and Commercial Projects, we are ready to tackle projects of any size, including the below services:
Steel & Timber Frames; booth residential & Commercial
Eave & Cladding
ABOUT THE ROLE
Hawes Construction Services is quickly growing and expanding in the construction industry which has made way for new positions within the business; we are currently seeking multiple Tradesman, to join our team for ongoing work based out of Hillcrest QLD with the majority of work from the Gold Coast to Brisbane. You will need to have a current driver license, construction card, tools of the trade, and be available for an immediate start.
We specialise in commercial and multi residential steel framing and structural steel install. We do cover timber frames and eaves and cladding but our main focus is steel framing in Qld.
• Ongoing Projects – Commercial and Multi Residential
• Steel Framing and Structural Steel Install
• Overtime Available
Therefore please only apply if you possess the following:
• Fully Qualified in Carpentry
• Experience working on large and small construction sites
• Current Australian Drivers Licence
• You have own vehicle (or access to)
• Own Tools
• Flexibility to work long hours when required
• A can-do attitude
In return for your service, you will be provided with;
• Excellent hourly rate + superannuation
• Ability to expand on your experience
• Work with reputable and major clients
If you are interested in any of the above positions please call Mitchell on 0423 765 676 or email
You have already applied for this job!
You are applying for...
Your application has been submitted
Congratulations, your application has been submitted