ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a team of passionate and motivated gardeners who started tending to plants and outdoor spaces on the Northern Beaches over 12 years ago. We love every aspect of designing, maintaining and building outdoor spaces. The biggest win for us, always, is seeing the results of our work and transforming gardens for people to truly enjoy. Gardening continues to be a rewarding, satisfying and creative experience and we firmly believe that a beautiful green space works wonders for the soul!
We are dedicated to nurturing our clients’ gardens. Whether you’re in need of an extra pair of hands, or requ
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are one of Sydney’s leading Garden Maintenance Companies working across the Northern Beaches, Upper North Shore and North Sydney. We are looking for a qualified landscaper to help us with our clients in residential, commercial and strata managed properties.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Be on the tools to accomplish all the everyday projects from beginning to end.
• Organise all materials, tools and equipment necessary for each project.
• Planting, hedging, trimming, and all general maintenance.
• Fertilising, mulching and maintaining the health of all plants with identification and prevention of diseases.
• Ability to safely use mechanical gardening equipment.
• Mowing lawns with push on lawnmowers, and using whipper snippers.
• Pulling weeds and clearing areas of debris.
• Demonstrated knowledge of pest and weed control.
• Be safety wise and able to understand and implement OH&S methods and procedures.
• Be able to lay pavers, build small retaining walls and other related landscaping skills
To secure this role you will be required to have the following skills and personal attributes:
• Hard working - this job is just as challenging as it is rewarding.
• Detail orientated, self-motivated with the ability to work under instruction and unsupervised.
• Possess a professional attitude and take pride in being highly organised and solutions focused.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills and a personable manner.
• Be friendly and proactive in your customer service approach, ensuring expectations and service standards are maintained and exceeded.
• Someone with career progression in mind.
You have already applied for this job!
You are applying for...
Your application has been submitted
We will save your responses so you don't have to do this again next time you apply.
You can choose to appear in tradie search by editing your profile in the TRADIE HUB when logged in to TRADE-O, but for now we won't share your information unless you apply for a job.
Wait! didn't I already give you my name & email?
Yes, but for privacy reasons we keep your personal account login information separate!
Contact & Location
Your Trade Background
(If we don't have your trade let us know.)
For best results ensure your resume is up to date, includes all of your recent employment history and at least two professional references.
Industry Qualifications & Licences
If you don't have all of these, that's ok. Just skip ahead to the drivers licence qustion
(We highly recommend you upload a copy here)
(If you have one)