ABOUT THE COMPANY
Parker Plumbing Company are an Ipswich/Brisbane West based, family owned and operated Plumbing, Drainage and Gas fitting business; that value our team and aim to promote a safe and enjoyable working environment.
We are continually working to grow and develop our business and our employees, in order to consistently deliver both high quality workmanship and excellence in customer service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Parker Plumbing Company are seeking an Experienced and Qualified Maintenance Plumber for Full Time employment. We specialise in residential maintenance covering all aspects of Plumbing, Drainage & Gasfitting services.
We are offering:
- Fully equipped company Vehicle, Uniforms and iPhone.
- Competitive wages negotiable with experience and performance (generally ranging from $35 - $45 per hour)
- Career development opportunities.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
- Family-feel culture where you are recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
- Regular team lunches and team building events.
- Administration staff to take care of the incoming calls and scheduling.
- Relevant Plumbing trade qualifications essential and gas fitting ticket highly regarded.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Possess a positive attitude and enjoys a challenge.
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable.
- Current drivers’ licence.
- Experience with a job management program, particularly Servicem8 would be highly regarded, but not essential.
You have already applied for this job!
You are applying for...
Your application has been submitted
We will save your responses so you don't have to do this again next time you apply.
You can choose to appear in tradie search by editing your profile in the TRADIE HUB when logged in to TRADE-O, but for now we won't share your information unless you apply for a job.
Wait! didn't I already give you my name & email?
Yes, but for privacy reasons we keep your personal account login information separate!
Contact & Location
Your Trade Background
(If we don't have your trade let us know.)
For best results ensure your resume is up to date, includes all of your recent employment history and at least two professional references.
Industry Qualifications & Licences
If you don't have all of these, that's ok. Just skip ahead to the drivers licence qustion
(We highly recommend you upload a copy here)
(If you have one)
General Construction Tickets
High Risk Licences
Civil Operator Licences
Rope Access Tickets
Your information has been successfully saved!
An error has occurred, please check your info and try again