ABOUT THE COMPANY
MBM Plumbing specialise in all aspects of domestic and commercial plumbing maintenance.
With 20 years industry experience, we work with builders, facility managers, body corporations, real-estate agents and domestic clients.
We take pride in providing high quality customer service and workmanship.
MBM Plumbing are based in Chirnside Park and provide services across Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
MBM Plumbing commenced operations in 2008 and has become a well-recognised leader in providing plumbing solutions to the domestic & commercial property management industry. Based in Chirnside Park, MBM Plumbing are a small team proud to do quality work. Working with us, you’ll be keen to learn, grow and enjoy a satisfying career. The appropriate salary package will be negotiated based on the skills and experience of the person selected.
We are looking for someone who is proud and passionate about providing high quality work.
You will be comfortable and capable of working on your own, leading an apprentice or working in a small team of plumbers.
1. Licensed or Register plumber with the Victoria Building Authority with minimum 5 years’ experience working as a qualified plumber.
2. A current driver’s license
3. Clean police check and working with children check: Must be provided on acceptance of position.
4. Have ability to problem solve, investigate and diagnose plumbing issues.
5. Can demonstrate ‘all round’ plumbing knowledge and experience in all areas of domestic and commercial plumbing maintenance.
6. Complete tasks within allocated time frames
7. Have an understanding of Occupational Workplace Health and Safety Requirements including but not limited to SWMS, JSA, PPE
8. Computer/software skills to access job-management software
You have already applied for this job!
You are applying for...
Your application has been submitted
We will save your responses so you don't have to do this again next time you apply.
You can choose to appear in tradie search by editing your profile in the TRADIE HUB when logged in to TRADE-O, but for now we won't share your information unless you apply for a job.
Wait! didn't I already give you my name & email?
Yes, but for privacy reasons we keep your personal account login information separate!
Contact & Location
Your Trade Background
(If we don't have your trade let us know.)
For best results ensure your resume is up to date, includes all of your recent employment history and at least two professional references.
Industry Qualifications & Licences
If you don't have all of these, that's ok. Just skip ahead to the drivers licence qustion
(We highly recommend you upload a copy here)
(If you have one)
General Construction Tickets
High Risk Licences
Civil Operator Licences
Rope Access Tickets
Your information has been successfully saved!
An error has occurred, please check your info and try again