ABOUT THE COMPANY
Owned and operated by husband and wife team Adam & Sally, our core business values are built on honesty, integrity and respect. Our plumbers are friendly, well presented and respectful of your home. That’s why we offer a satisfaction guarantee that we will leave your home or work site in pristine condition upon completion of works.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest standard of plumbing workmanship. We only hire experienced, qualified plumbers who have a high level of attention to detail. We are proud to offer a lifetime guarantee on any workmanship completed by our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a qualified Plumber looking for a challenging new role?
Flow-On Plumbing & Gas Fitting is looking for an experienced maintenance plumber to join our team in Melbourne’s south east
We pride ourselves on the high-quality customer service and safety standards, that keeps our long-term domestic and commercial clients coming back for over 15 years.
- Due to business expansion, an opportunity has become available for a fully qualified plumber to join our highly skilled, self-motivated team. Our clients range from large body cooperates to domestic customers.
Daily Tasks include:
- Install pipes and fixtures, including sinks and toilets, for water, gas, other liquids
- Install below ground drainage systems including grease traps, petrol and oil interceptors and storm water retention systems
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Collaborate with contractors, on projects to ensure effective and timely installation and repairs
- Analyse problems and identify appropriate action and tools required for repair
- Interprets plans and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Write reports and document the problem and summary of actions taken
- Well-presented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Takes pride in work and strives for perfection
- Has a great work ethic and a growth mindset
- Able to use mobile apps for job management
- VBA registration (non-negotiable)
- Current Working with Children (WWC) Check
- Manual drivers’ licence
- Construction White/Red Card
- Experience in Maintenance Plumbing (min 12 months)
- Basic hand tools and basic powers tools
You have already applied for this job!
You are applying for...
Your application has been submitted
We will save your responses so you don't have to do this again next time you apply.
You can choose to appear in tradie search by editing your profile in the TRADIE HUB when logged in to TRADE-O, but for now we won't share your information unless you apply for a job.
Wait! didn't I already give you my name & email?
Yes, but for privacy reasons we keep your personal account login information separate!
Contact & Location
Your Trade Background
(If we don't have your trade let us know.)
For best results ensure your resume is up to date, includes all of your recent employment history and at least two professional references.
Industry Qualifications & Licences
If you don't have all of these, that's ok. Just skip ahead to the drivers licence qustion
(We highly recommend you upload a copy here)
(If you have one)