ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are locally-owned and operated family business.
We do everything from residential to commercial from Indoor to outdoor:
• All electrical maintenance
• Wall mounting TVs and Cable concealing
• Switchboard upgrades
• Fault finding and Repair
• New/Old buildings,
• All Level 2 works
We also offer all your Air Conditioning needs from split system to ducted:
• Maintenance services
• Fault finding
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Electrician to join our team. If you're a passionate self-starter, Watkins Next Level Electrical is a great company for you. You'll be glad you applied.
· Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including switchboards, lights, and wiring
· Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical installations and components
· Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows Australian electrical standards
· Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
· Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
· Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
· All residential and commercial areas
· High end new home rough in, cut outs and fit off
If this sounds like you, please call 0432 389 009 or alternatively, hit apply now to submit your application
Job Type: Full-time (Monday - Friday)
Salary: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
38 Hour week with monthly RDO
For this position we require:
· NSW electrical licence
· Minimum of 5 years experience (Qualified)
· Current Australian Driver's Licence
· Construction Card (white card)
· Honest and reliable
Experience & Skills:
· Proven electrical industry experience and knowledge - domestic and commercial
· Self-motivated and has a positive disposition
· A strong team player with the ability to work unsupervised
· Physically able to inspect all required parts of an electrical installation
· Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel
· A high level of attention to detail
· Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
· Excellent communication skills and time management skills
You have already applied for this job!
You are applying for...
Your application has been submitted
We will save your responses so you don't have to do this again next time you apply.
You can choose to appear in tradie search by editing your profile in the TRADIE HUB when logged in to TRADE-O, but for now we won't share your information unless you apply for a job.
Wait! didn't I already give you my name & email?
Yes, but for privacy reasons we keep your personal account login information separate!
Contact & Location
Your Trade Background
(If we don't have your trade let us know.)
For best results ensure your resume is up to date, includes all of your recent employment history and at least two professional references.
Industry Qualifications & Licences
If you don't have all of these, that's ok. Just skip ahead to the drivers licence qustion
(We highly recommend you upload a copy here)
(If you have one)