ABOUT THE COMPANY
Whatever you backyard goals are we make them Outdoor-Able!
Outdoorable are the market leaders for quality and our high level of workmanship means that your structure will be both long lasting and structurally sound. We take immense pride in our artistry and we’re dedicated to bringing you quality products at a price every Aussie family can afford, direct from our Melbourne warehouse.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Study drawings and specifications to determine dimensions and materials required and installation process for job.
- Layout, shape and cut materials to required dimensions
- Assemble materials to form structure using tools as required, ready to install
- Strip formwork, de-nail and stack timber and tools for reuse
- Effectively utilise different types of wood based on adaptability
- Effectively utilise methods, tools, and equipment used in carpentry
- Repair existing fittings or structures
- Manage a team, dividing and assigning tasks as necessary
- Train apprentices and/or co-workers
- Identify and recommend solutions
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe working environment for you and our team.
- Qualified carpenter
- At least 5 years experience
- White card and forklift licence necessary
You have already applied for this job!
You are applying for...
Your application has been submitted
We will save your responses so you don't have to do this again next time you apply.
You can choose to appear in tradie search by editing your profile in the TRADIE HUB when logged in to TRADE-O, but for now we won't share your information unless you apply for a job.
Wait! didn't I already give you my name & email?
Yes, but for privacy reasons we keep your personal account login information separate!
Contact & Location
Your Trade Background
(If we don't have your trade let us know.)
For best results ensure your resume is up to date, includes all of your recent employment history and at least two professional references.
Industry Qualifications & Licences
If you don't have all of these, that's ok. Just skip ahead to the drivers licence qustion
(We highly recommend you upload a copy here)
(If you have one)
General Construction Tickets
High Risk Licences
Civil Operator Licences
Rope Access Tickets
Your information has been successfully saved!<