ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a family run plumbing company based in West Melbourne. Our purpose is to provide an excellent plumbing service to our clients, delivering a customer experience with family spirit by our happy, talented team.
Our vision is to be the Destination Plumbing company in Melbourne for Service Excellence and Talented Plumbers, Endorsed by our clients and Revered by industry.
Our list of achievements to date include:
Appearing on The Block Glasshouse 2014
2016 New & Emerging Winners in the Wyndham Business Awards
2019 and 2020 MyBusiness Trades Business of the Year Winners
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you an exceptional plumber? Do you want to work for a company that values its people and community?
We are a dynamic company going through an exciting growth stage and value team culture highly. Our plumbing team is expanding and we are looking for our next happy, talented plumber to join us in our exciting journey!
We are a multi award-winning plumbing company creating a culture of happy, talented plumbers. Based in Laverton North we conduct general residential and commercial plumbing maintenance, boutique new installations, renovations, and drainage throughout inner and West Melbourne and Geelong. We are a promising business that has continued to thrive for the last couple years. Due to an increase in growth, reputation and new projects beginning soon we are looking for a great addition to our team to assist and keep up with demand.
What We Can Offer
- We believe in lifelong learning, and provide ongoing training and are happy to develop your skills
- Join a young and friendly team with regular team and family social events
- Monthly team breakfasts both at the yard and at local cafes
- Dedicated 1:1's and personal development planning so we can help you achieve your goals out of work
- Flexible hours and accommodating family friendly work environment
- We will provide a vehicle, fuel card, competitive salary, superannuation, phone allowance and overtime opportunities
- We have a robust employee benefit scheme, including monthly awards, on online platform accessing discounts to hundreds of major retailers, and free International travel insurance for you and your family.
- Job security and opportunities for future growth
Creating a culture of happy, talented plumbers is important to us. As one of our qualified plumbers you will have a variety of plumbing duties and require a vast amount of experience in all areas of plumbing. You may work across a variety of different plumbing teams including maintenance, drainage and new installation plumbing on a variety of projects including boutique new builds, residential and commercial maintenance projects and bathroom renovations. You must be willing to assist in training apprentices, utilise best practice techniques, be a natural problem solver and willing to lead by example.
You will need to have a positive attitude, be enthusiastic, committed to service excellence, be driven to lead by example, have stellar technical skills and have a current driver's license.
You have already applied for this job!
You are applying for...
Your application has been submitted
Congratulations, your application has been submitted