ABOUT THE COMPANY
We have a small and friendly factory based at Arana Hills where we manufacture and build custom joinery.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you want to become part of a great team?
We are looking to add one person to our team that is wanting to work in a small and friendly factory where we manufacture and build custom joinery. You will be responsible for operating our CNC machine and edge bander. We will provide training in our systems and processes and will ensure you are in a safe work environment. Our work is always diverse and interesting and will challenge you to improve and grow every day.
• Be a reliable team member who enjoys working with an evolving team
• Be self-motivated and support continuous improvement
• Have solid communication skills and the ability to contribute to the team
• Have an attention to detail and a passion for quality
• Have the desire to learn new ways of working
The must-haves for the role:
• Passionate about processes and systems
• Have a current drivers licence (MR licence and forklift licence highly regarded)
• Experience in lean manufacturing will be highly regarded
Check out our website www.scottscabinetmaking.com.au
We would love to hear from you if you feel you are a match for this role. Please submit your resume, a cover letter with why you would like to work with us now, including how you meet our needs.
You have already applied for this job!
You are applying for...
Your application has been submitted
We will save your responses so you don't have to do this again next time you apply.
You can choose to appear in tradie search by editing your profile in the TRADIE HUB when logged in to TRADE-O, but for now we won't share your information unless you apply for a job.
Wait! didn't I already give you my name & email?
Yes, but for privacy reasons we keep your personal account login information separate!
Contact & Location
Your Trade Background
(If we don't have your trade let us know.)
For best results ensure your resume is up to date, includes all of your recent employment history and at least two professional references.
Industry Qualifications & Licences
If you don't have all of these, that's ok. Just skip ahead to the drivers licence qustion
(We highly recommend you upload a copy here)
(If you have one)